The journal’s aims are fostering the activities of junior researchers and establishing favourable conditions to advance and disseminate scientific ideas based on applied research, experiments and their interpretation. Field of the research: Social, Humanities, Physical, Technological, Biomedical sciences.
ISSN 1648-8776 (Print)
ISSN 2424-3345 (Online)
The journal Social Research publishes both theoretical and empirical peer-reviewed articles that analyse processes and phenomena relevant to social sciences, contribute to knowledge, present results of original scholar research, expand and deepen the understanding of various social phenomena mainly in the fields of Management and Administration, Economics, Sociology and Education.
Journal Social Research is a fully open access journal. Full text articles published in the journal is freely accessible via the Internet, in an easily readable format.
ISSN 1392-3110 (Print)
ISSN 2351-6712 (Online)
It is not the first year that Šiauliai University from Lithuania and Open International University of Human Development "Ukraine" from the Ukraine collaborate promoting social participation of persons with disability. Universities with their real institutional example strive for the creation of all conditions for persons with disability to study in the universities thus making real preconditions for further societal integration. It is this common aim that is the essential value uniting both universities. Pointing out another common value with the statement by Elster "History is the result of human activity not of ideas" we would like to explain not only the circumstances under which the journal appeared but also ensure that we would strive for the unity of science and practice, so that the research presented in the journal has distinct methodological direction – orientation towards the creation of social welfare in the society. Being for the unity of science and practice we firstly speak up for the investment in people and knowledge. It is the third value uniting us. This value basis: striving for social justice – active performance – investments in people and knowledge – not only describes mission and aims of the journal but also guarantees internationality, interdisciplinarity and originality of scientific works. Only by acting together we could expect the changes in the society.
ISSN 2424-3876 (Online)
ISSN 2029-7424 (Print)
The aims of the Special Education as an international publiction are:
– supplement research resources of education and social participation of persons with disabilities;
– provide a forum for scientists and practitioners who work with people having disabilities in various spheres and environments of life;
– unite scientists and practitioners at national and international level who work in the sphere of education and social participation of persons with disabilities;
– publish results of theoretical and empirical research in education and social intervention;
– promote a multidisciplinary approach;
– be open for educational, psychological, sociological, medical, managerial, political and other tradition of disability studies;
– publish only seminal papers reflecting the newest developments of research ideas and empirical inquiries
ISSN 1392-5369 (Print)
ISSN 2424-3299 (Online)